Named to the 2012 list of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies, Standing Partnership is committed to growing and developing our team. We’re a consulting firm, and we know our greatest asset is our people. As our firm continues to grow, we’re continuously hiring smart people who are passionate about elevating communications – and building, protecting and restoring clients’ corporate reputation.
To succeed here, you need passion and initiative. You must be a team player and analytical thinker who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Standing Partnership has a strong culture based on our core values of collaboration, passion, integrity and innovation. Our team environment allows employees to collaborate and learn from each other, develop innovative solutions to complex client issues, and work on projects that match their passions.
Both our culture and our work are award-winning. We know the best way to achieve great client results is to invest in our team. For more than 20 years, we have built an enviable reputation as a workplace committed to professional development, learning and growth opportunities for team members at all levels.
Standing Partnership offers:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Strong commitment to employee development
- Collaborative and fun office culture
- Regular feedback through coaching meetings, annual reviews and 360-degree assessments
- Management transparency through monthly staff meetings, company retreats and employee satisfaction surveys
- Challenging opportunities to work in different industries with a variety of clients and different projects
- Career development opportunities, such as diverse project experiences, leadership programs, professional organization memberships and tuition reimbursement
- Annual individual employee development plan with an investment in each employee’s professional development
- Two-month fully paid sabbatical after seven years
- Summer Fridays – every week, Memorial Day through Labor Day
Please apply for one of our open positions or contact our HR Manager to learn more about our hiring pipeline.