Standing Partnership’s picks of must-read links for the week
- Via BookofJoe and Nick Bilton and the New York Times, navigating the labyrinth of Facebook’s privacy. Even with the visual, we still don’t get it.
- What the Hashtag?! a great newfound resource for discovering hashtag chats happening on Twitter.
- From Kari Rippetoe, How to Use FourSquare for a Conference (or Exhibit Booth)
- When does reporting details hamper an investigation? Columbia Journalism Review weighs in!
- An interesting social experiment right in Standing Partnership’s backyard: New Panera location says pay what you want.
- Is your brand represented on Twitter? What can we learn from the top 20 brands already there?